2 thoughts on “What Info (T4, Tax Owing, RRSP Limits) Can You See Online from your CRA My Account Website?

    • Not directly, no. Unused capital losses can only be applied against realized capital gains to reduce the amount of capital gains you have to report in your income for the year. So unless you reported income from capital gains, you cannot use your losses to reduce your income tax owing.

      If you need details, please contact the CRA. I don’t work for the government and I am NOT a tax specialist. I’m just a regular working taxpayer who writes about what I find out when trying to figure out my own taxes.

      Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>