2 thoughts on “How to Change Your Income Tax Return by Mailing In a T1-ADJ Or a Letter

  1. Has my letter of adjustment reached your office. I requested benefits for Trillium benefits and property tax grant last July 13/17. I can’t seem to get an answer.

    • Just to be clear, this is a personal financial website where I write about what I’m trying to do with my own finances. I’m just a regular tax-paying worker. I don’t work for the government or know anyone who does. So unfortunately, I am of no help for you with this question. You’ll need to contact the CRA via Service Canada or the Ontario government. Sorry!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *